01 August 2008

It's My First Year Anniversary @ Work!

Exactly the same date last year, August 1, 2007, I started working as a government employee with a goal to serve and at the same time with my personal goal to enhance my skills. Today, I am celebrating my first year anniversary in the institution where I am now employed. Thank GOD, I made it on my first year. Hope I'd be showered more with the successes I deserve as I continue to hurdle every challenge and trial encountered...

PS: Please try to check another related post here.

3 comments:

Array of Hopes said...

wow, congrats I hope you have many productive years to come. Have a great day to you Marie
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Ester's Money Journal

Blogger's Recollections said...

Hi Marie I beleive your link is already up on my blogroll for quite sometime now. Hope you can visit my other sites too Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Brief Sentiments

genny said...

Marie enjoy talking to you in bisdakplanet...Got you a tag...