30 August 2008

A Friend Weds Today

Yes, another childhood friend of mine named Verlie, whom I shared years with in elementary and high school, has tied the knot this morning with her beloved beau from Cagayan de Oro City. The wedding was solemnized @ the St. Mary's Parish in Buhangin and the reception followed @ BS Inn Hotel along Monteverde cor. Gempesaw Streets. Too bad, I wasn't able to witness them exchanged their vows, nor was I present in the reception! How can I? I was gone at work since 6pm yesterday and was able to get home past 10AM today. I was only informed like 2 weeks ago and our monthly work skeds have already been fixed. Can't even asked someone to exchange duty skeds with me cos these past few days, our skeds were like ransacked very badly leaving us with no choice. I knew my friend would understand. The very important thing is, she's more than happy now to be united with someone closest to her heart. To my dear friend Verlie, wishing you all the best in your married life! :)

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Marriage Comments & Graphics

No comments: