01 July 2008

Up For The Next Challenge!

Yesterday was my last working day to the place where I was accustomed to for 10 months. It was like the usual ordinary working day but I can't bear the thought that it was already my last. I was happy, yes, cos I was filled with great memories with the people around and with those I got to deal with. I was also feeling lonely at the same time cos I will be missing everyone and everybody. I'd be embarking on another challenge starting tomorrow, in a wholly different environment, with new faces I'm gonna work with. For a start, I knew I'd be having a hard time adjusting. I am just so positive that with my embedded flexible character, I could immediately get along with the routine and eventually get to like and love being in that entirely new environment. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hope everything's gonna be fine. May GOD guide me more in accomplishing my tasks...

1 comment:

JK said...

Hi sounds like your openminded and strong so you should have no problems adjusting and fitting in... Good luck... and remember we all make mistakes once in a while as humans...