02 July 2008

My First Day At Work

I reported officially to my new work environment before 10AM this morning. I tried to digest how my work and tasks be done. Just as I figured out what to do, I slowly prepared my needed stuffs in that so-called trolley which is very helpful enough to us, doing a certain task. I took my lunch earlier before 12 noon. Right after lunch, I went straight to that trolley packed with all the necessary things needed. I pulled that trolley with me and there I started my journey yearning towards accomplishing my task. It took 2 hours for me to accomplish everything! Not bad though for a starter like me. When I got home, tiredness seems to creep on me. I realized I've never been this tired for having to stand and stoop for a long time, for hours! Tired as it may seem, I am still optimistic that after being accustomed to the routine in the next few days, I know I can somehow be a little bit quicker to do the same tasks again. I just hope I'd be more guided with the One Most High. After all am doing all of these for His Glory...

1 comment:

catherine said...

Congratulations for your new job and may God bless you in every way!