24 July 2008

7 Facts About Me

Got this tag from Pchi a few weeks back and it is just now that I am posting it. It's better late than never, aight? Thanks Pchi for this tag. :)

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. Just like Pchi, I also have digestion problems; been diagnosed with Amoebiasis during my elementary years that's why street foods aren't meant for me. :)
2. I hate becoming fat but I indulge myself to any type of food.
3. I am a health freak and a self-diagnosed "hypochondriac".
4. I am a slow-paced mover and I hate being rushed.
5. I love kids. My 8-year old niece is my favorite kid in the world.
6. I love music and I just love singing!
7. I am a day person that's why it's hard for me to get some sleep after having a graveyard shift.

I am tagging Toni, Del, Flor, Lutchi, Zara, Meg, and Gles. :)

No comments: