04 June 2008

What My Credit Card Would Be Like?

They say that owning a credit card gives each person a convenient way of living because all one could do is just bring that magic card for any payment purposes. I certainly agree though but I knew how it’s going to be a pain in the neck when one could get to realize how their credits have skyrocketed to a high amount. If I get to own a credit card someday, I’d like to get one which could be beneficial on my part. I am getting that Credit Card Offers Low Interest scheme. Who else doesn’t like to be given a low interest rate on his balance? And one more thing, I’d like to avail that 0% Credit Card Balance Transfers which is not made available in some major credit card companies. I knew someday financial companies would offer me various credit cards for subscriptions but surely I’d only opt for that credit card that offers the lowest interest rate ever!

No comments: