12 June 2008

"Paalam Daboy"




I am just his avid fan. Can't forget that day when I personally had a glimpse of him during the MMFF Star Parade that took place years ago. He had been healthy and so good-looking when I saw him in person. I never imagined he could be having that BIG C. For the past 2 years, he had been vigorously undergoing treatments and spent some time to rest but that BIG C didn't pave off. He died at 6:15 AM of June 7, 2008 at his home residence. The death of Rudy "Daboy" Fernandez is a big loss to the showbiz industry. He had made a remarkable name in the industry. And to top everything, I know he was a good man. I may not knew him personally but the good things he had done for his family, friends and his fans were enough to identify on how he had lived his life to the fullest. As his fan, I would just like to simply say "Paalam Daboy."

Note: Moments ago, his body has been laid to rest at The Heritage Park in Taguig City. Watching its coverage did trigger me to make a post entry about "Daboy." My sincerest gratitude to ABS-CBN News Online for the photo I got here in my entry. To view ABS-CBN's online news about "Daboy", please click here.

2 comments:

Blogger's Recollections said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to someone as cute and talented as him. Let us just pray for his rest in peace with the Lord.
Blogger's Recollections

Did You Know? said...

we will miss you daboy! Sana kung saan kaman ngayon masaya ka.