07 May 2008

SocialSpark is LIVE!

Apart from PPP, here comes another IZEA creation that will surely interest our online buddies in the blogosphere. SocialSpark is another great site that gets everyone talking. Aside from becoming a get-paid to blog site that allows members to grab opportunities from the marketplace and get paid from writing posts for them, it has also been a social haven for everyone. With SocialSpark, one member can get in touch with countless members by directly sending them messages straight to their SocialSpark’s mail inbox. Members can also get to add friends who became SocialSpark members and keep them in their friend’s network. Opportunities for members are not solely about writing sponsored posts. In fact, there are also blog sponsorship opportunities and once taken, a display ad from an advertiser appears on your blog the first time someone visits and you get paid. More interestingly, a verified member can also be an advertiser too! With SocialSpark’s Spark feature, have someone advertise your company, your community or even your website and get them reviewed on your site too at no extra cost! Moreover, one’s public profile has a good design page and appears enticing to the public. Take a peek of this profile by clicking here and discover how marvelous the display page is. Oh, well I chose this profile cos its mine and I wanna let you view my public profile. However, since it is just a new site, I noticed that it has been experiencing minimal adjustments that need to be addressed. Say for instance the reservation created for me in a certain opportunity. When I was about to complete the reservation, I noticed my sidebar telling me that I am still waiting for my slot under that opp. Got kinda confused though but well, it doesn't change my perception of SocialSpark cos I managed to grab and complete 4 opps and is awaiting for my payment. Now, are you becoming more interested? SocialSpark is now live and is waiting for you! Create your SocialSpark account now and get to experience a whole lot of fun!


This is a sponsored post by SocialSpark.

No comments: