15 May 2008

No Silly Jokes Please!

I was quite pissed off yesterday because of the news that has been spreading through text messages that an earthquake will happen in the country the night of May 14. Allegedly, it was relayed that the news came from US Geological Society. Duh! Told my colleagues how can an earthquake be predicted. I even watched the news on TV and have surfed online but I never found such issue. And if it's being predicted, how come PhiVolcs has become silent bout it? They're the proper authorities to inform the public. I was a bit enlightened when I got a message from my mom informing me that the spreading news were not true as reported by ABS-CBNs TV Patrol. Ang sa akin lang, it's not a good joke! No more silly jokes please! It's GOD who knew everything.

No comments: