15 May 2008

How Are You Feeling Today?

Tagged by Liza. :)

Rule:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

*1. Sleepy (still!) -> slept early dawn this morning and was awakened by a loud music here in the house
*2. Hungry -> haven't eaten breakfast yet cos I am still contemplating whether to eat or not to. Breakfast meal by the way is too acidic for me with lots of vinegar in it. My stomach won't surely like it.
*3. Tired -> it's like am needing a body massage now!
*4. Excited -> be meeting friends tonight. It's gonna be "despedida" party of a friend who's leaving for Ireland this Sunday
*5. Happy -> got no work today, just for today though..:)
*6. Sick - it must be my eyes that's giving me intermittent headaches with bouts of nausea. Be resting my eyes in a while


Links: Creative In Me | Little Peanut |Me and Mine | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias |A Slice of Life| Simply Jen |Jenny Said So | This and That | We are Family | Mommastuff | MoMieSpace| Being a wife & mom | ChatnChill | moms..... check nyo | A Simple Life | Mommy's Little Corner| My Life's Rollercoaster Ride

Am tagging Sheng, Anne, and Raine.

1 comment:

Liza said...

hi marie! thanks for doing the tag sis, have your eyes checked ;)