09 May 2008

A Battle Between My Dyspepsia and of Getting Fat

I am quite confused with how am dealing with my health right now. I gained almost 4 pounds since last week that's why I am trying to be on a diet now. At times I only eat a little just enough of what my body requires. However, I notice that I easily get hungry. I just can't withstand experiencing those burning sensations in my stomach that's why I eat even in between meals. Contradictory, right? Well, I just can't seem to ignore when my stomach is giving me its bad signal. My stomach is that sensitive too! I was once diagnosed with an irritating dyspepsia and it took me weeks to recover from it. That's the reason why I can't missed eating. And how about my quest to avoid getting fat? I don't know exactly where to set in. Really confusing!

No comments: