05 May 2008

Advance Mother's Day Tribute to Blogger Moms

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Mothers Day Graphic Comments



When I started out blogging, I don't have friends here in an instant. I started from scratch without anyone to visit my site. My friends, whom I got into contact and got to see everyday aren't into blogging. Then I really found time to blog hop on the blogosphere, and that's how I found my friends, whom most are already wives and mothers. With the upcoming Mother's Day come May 11,2008, I just wish you more joys and happiness of motherhood. You're unselfish love for your family, for your husbands, for your children, and for whatever career you're into, is really immeasurable. As my tribute to all my blogger friends who turned to be good wives and mothers, this song is for you. So goes my personal THANKS TO YOU too!:)



This tag goes to all the mothers in my blog roll especially: Amy, Anne, Annie, Babette1, Babette2, Genny, Gigi, Joy, Lira, Liza1, Liza2, Marichu, Marie Grace, Marlet, Meg 818, Meg 915, Myrna, Princess1, Princess2, Retchel, Ruby, Sheng, Shimumsy, Virgie, Wena, Yums, and to all the mothers in the blogosphere. :) I am encouraging you to do the same to your fellow mother bloggers. :)

Note: I will come up with another entry for my dearest mom to be published pretty soon :)

9 comments:

Mummy Sheng said...

thanks marie! this is nice!

advance happy mother's day too!

pinaysmile said...

Thank u so much...Finally! I'm a mother now... ha ha ha

lira said...

wow! I love this1 thanks marie! I'm grabbing this now and will inform you later after I posted it.

tasteful voyage

a mom's note

Amy said...

That's so nice of you Marie! Thanks a lot:)

Have a great week!

ღ Joymhrdy ღ said...

Hi Marie, thanks sa greeting, so sweet of you!!! Advanace happy Mother's day to you as well...

ingat!

princesa said...

this is sweet, but am i allowed to grab this? i'm not a mom yet :) thanks anyway!!

liza said...

hi marie! im working on the tag right now, it'll be up in a few minutes.

thanks and advance happy mothers' day!

genny said...

thanks a lot Marie you are so thoughtful...you too happy mother's day.

Babette said...

Hi sis, thanks so much for this, it's so nice of you to think of me. :) Happy Mother's Day to your mom.
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...