08 May 2008

8 Random Facts/Habits About Me :)

Got this tag from Meg. This speaks bout me, my 8 Random Facts/Habits. Enjoy reading and check if you'll be tagged next. :)

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

******* 8 Random Facts/Habits***********
1. I can be an "instant" friend and can make a total stranger comfortable with me.
2. I was once a "silent-type" but having been exposed to jobs that interacts with people, I became talkative. I can chat of about anything until the wee hours of dawn. But there's one thing I'd like to share,I can't be someone's host to a party cos I knew I am not good at it. :)
3. I love my family and friends so much but mind you, I can be brutally frank to confront them should I learned that something "fishy" is going on.
4. I am so sensitive and "matampuhin".
5. I can forgive someone who has wronged me but I can't forget that marked scar hidden inside.
6. I love singing but not as good as a professional singer. I knew when am out of tune,lol!
7. I wish of having my own family in God's time cos I love kids to take care of.
8. I am working on my top priority these days and GOD knows everything about it. :)

Well, that's what I can give now folks!:)
Now am tagging Sheng, Babette, Liza, Marie Grace, Miah, Shimumsy, and Virgie. :)

4 comments:

aries_arevalo_ax said...

God bless! :)

liza said...

thanks sa tag sis, but i've done this one already, dati pa ;)

see yah :)

Mummy Sheng said...

hi! thanks for the concern! and for the tag too!

have a nice day!

Babette said...

Hi sis, thanks for the tag. I'll just add your name in my post last month. I appreciate you remembering me. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...