06 April 2008

My Ocean's Eleven

I was being tagged by Shimumsy. Did have fun with this.. :)

Instructions:

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head.
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people.
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first..
No cheating.


1. Papa Nes

2. Mama Babie

3. Amor

4. Jem

5. Jepsy

6. Ella

7. Leslie

8. Marc Nelson

9. Oscar

10. Ken

11. Malena


Now, it's time to answer the following questions:

HOW DID YOU MEET #4?
--> "met him the day I was born cos he's my brother. :)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT # 6?
--> I don't know. As far as I know, I won't be losing her. If she's gonna be lost physically, I knew in my heart that she's still among the great friends I treasured. :)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WERE GOING OUT?
--> I think they're gonna jive with each other. They both love to sing. Can't forget how my Mom (#2) appreciated Ella (#6) for her good singing voice.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED HE/SHE LOVES YOU ?
--> I'd be more than happy enough to know cos she happens to be my darling little niece. :)

WHO'S #10'S BEST FRIEND?
--> Really got no idea. I still have to ask him who's his real bestfriend. :)

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND #1?
--> at times when he's here with my Mom. By the way, #1 is my beloved Dad. :)

DO YOU MISS #2?
--> of course cos she's my Mom. :) I'd love having her around most of the time but unfortunately, they loved staying in our hometown.

WHO IS #11 DATING?
-->Her boyfriend, Lawrence.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #3?
--> she's the only sister I got. We do fight though but those were just petty fights. My sister rocks!:)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #9?
--> He's one person I'd like to know more despite the distance we have right now. :)

WHAT WOULD U DO IF #4 AND #7 WERE DATING?
--> Would be very surprised then if I'd learn that my brother (#4) is dating Leslie (#7) who is a very dear friend of mine. They do jive though they rarely meet.

WHO DOES #2 LIKE?
--> Mom likes US, her precious children. :)

WOULD YOU MARRY #8?
--> whoa! It would then be a dream come true for me cos Marc Nelson has been my celebrity crush since he entered showbiz, hahaha!

DO YOU LOVE #10?
--> Hmm, I like him.

EVER SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANY OF THE NUMBERS?
--> Yes, most of them cos they're my "kapamilya" and friends. :)

I am passing this tag to Babette, Outback-Pinay, Liza, and to all fellow bloggers found in my link :)



No comments: