30 April 2008

I Got What I Earned!:)

I wrote a post sometime last week bout my Paypal balance to be transferred to my EON Bank Account. It was on April 22 when I requested the transaction. I checked my EON Cyber Account on the 27th thinking that the minimum days for this transaction is 5 days. Surprisingly, it was on the 25th when it was successfully transferred to my EON Cyber Account. I am happy cos at least I didn't wait too long. Excitedly, I took a few pesosesoses withdrawn from the ATM without having to check my balance. I paid some food stuffs needed for my dinner party last night. :) It just feels good to know that you earn from what you love to do. :)

4 comments:

bl☺g gürl said...

congratulations! how i wish ako sad maka cobra hahahah!

Malyn said...

hello thanks for the visit..yea let xlinks

armywife24 said...

congrats.. what eon account?

Marie said...

thanks for the comments :)

Armywife24: EON account is UnionBank's debit account where I got my paypal payments..:)