06 March 2008

Untitled

I haven't been myself lately. Physically, am doing good despite the fact that I must have harbored an anticipated infection from somebody else here in the house cos of the nonproductive cough I got and the feeling that my voice is about to get hoarse. But emotionally? I can't exactly pinpoint where I am at right now. I am so preoccupied with work that I hardly thought bout myself and now here comes an existing issue that's been haunting me and my loved-ones. I don't know where I stand. I don't know which sides speak of the truth. All I want is peace. All I want is a peaceful living. Half of me is feeling guilty now cos it seems like I've been blind and mute about the issue. But what more can I do?All I can think of right now is to just allow things to happen the way they should happen.

No comments: