01 March 2008

Tag From Babette

4 Jobs I've Had (in order)-
- a trying hard telemarketer :)
- HR professional for NCCC
- a part-time babysitter to my then young niece
- now, a hospital slave in a government tertiary hospital

4 Movies Watched Over and Over -
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- The Beautiful Mind
- Enchanted
- Pangako, Ikaw Lang (Aga and Regine movie)

4 Places I Would Rather Be -
- Baguio City
- Boracay
- Hongkong
- North Carolina ;)


4 Things I Look Forward To This Year -
- my 30th birthday (am getting older na..lol)
- Ateneo de Davao Batch Reunion come December '08 (tentative yet but am hoping it will be realized)
- the realization of my heart's desires (gotta zip my mouth on this, lol)
- a trip that my friends and I tentatively planned..lol :)

2 comments:

Babette said...

Hello Marie, thanks for doing this tag. Hey, I don't mind if you call me 'ate'. :)

Marie said...

Thanks Ate Babette..:) yah, i love being tagged..lols.. Hope all is well with you and your family.:)