11 March 2008

A tag for you guys

Got this tag from a friend @ MyLot. Hope you get to answer this too!:)

1. Today is:
* Tuesday

2. I should be:
* sleeping cos I still have my graveyard shift tonight @ work

3. The last text message I received was from:
* Beth but wasn't able to text back cos my cp batt rans out

4. And it said:
* that this guy's asking her exact home address.. :)

5. I am currently pissed off because:
* I am sleepless and yet I can't manage to sleep under this broad daylight

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:
* a ringing tone from a "Kill Bill" movie

7. I would love to see:
* my friends up north.. you know who you are guys..

8. If I could change my last name, it would be:
* Gates or Clinton, lol

9. After work, I love to:
* unwind with friends just passing the time away

10 My favorite color is:
* blue

11. I liked yesterday because:
* got accomplished tasks though it was quite tiring

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
* there's little time left to rest before my graveyard shift duty

13. My favorite song right now would have to be:
* none in particular.

14. I sometimes forget to:
* pee in 8 hours, lol

15. I currently have a crush on:
* Marc Nelson (he's sooo yummy!:)

16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
* 7

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
* leave me as that. don't mind asking me why

18. I really can't stand:
* Lies

19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend right away if:
* I know he's just fooling around

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
* Marc Nelson

21. I'd really like to improve my grades on:
* n/a. am done with schooling already

22. The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is:
* my pair of shoes

23. The name of the street where I live is:
* Walingwaling street

24. I have never ridden:
* a helicopter

25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is:
* treat myself and my loved-ones

26. One bad habit of mine is:
* scratching my scalp even in public, lol

27. I go out to:
* make myself relax and get some loads of fun

28. I am very attached to:
* my job

29. One friend who is not from my college is:
* too many to mention

30. I am currently stressed because:
* I got intermittent chest pains

Okay, it's your turn to share!:) AM tagging my friends from my Hall of Fame List :)

No comments: