14 March 2008

Is 'Pinas becoming A Better World for Filipinos?

I was listening to my Imeem Playlists when I came across this Smokey Mountain Hit in the 90's entitled, Better World. The song itself reflects my inner thoughts and feelings bout what's happening to our country right now and I guess some Filipinos also feel the same way too. Be sharing this song and its lyrics and hope this will bring an inspiration to all of us, the most to our government leaders who's governing the country right now. I am hoping, wishing and praying that all issues be resolved.




I dream that one day
Our voices will somehow fill the earth
With joy forever
I dream that someday
Our wishes will somehow soon come true
And last forever

I dream that one day our songs in some way
Will bring a bright tomorrow
Full of love full of hope full of joy

I see this one day
When all the world will hear us
That someday when all will stand before us
Singing one song together
Everywhere singing
We are gonna love you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world
We will all respect you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world

I dream that one day
Our voices will somehow fill the earth
With joy forever
I dream that someday
Our wishes will somehow soon come true
And last forever

I dream that one day our songs in some way
Will bring a bright tomorrow
Full of love full of hope full of joy

I see this one day
When all the world will hear us
That someday when all will stand before us
Singing one song together
Everywhere singing
We are gonna love you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world
We will all respect you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world
We are gonna love you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world
We will all respect you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world
We are gonna love you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world
We will all respect you people of the world
We are gonna make you a better world
A better world


So guys, what's do you think bout it? Is it becoming a better world OR you're also like me, still wishing and hoping that it's gonna be a Better World pretty soon?





1 comment:

priscocam said...

Of course, i know this song and yes,the lyrics is worth reflecting.nice work of u posting it and being proud of our OPMs.Hope for a better Philippines?We should have and we need to have hope.This is our country and it is only us who can love it!